The team, however, will be hoping to put up a great performance similar to the one against Jamshedpur FC where the team came from two goals behind to make it a 2-2 draw. Also Read | Milan Vs Celtic Live Stream, Prediction, Team News, Europa League Preview ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha team news: Players to watch out for ATK Mohun Bagan - Roy Krishna The Fiji forward has continued his goal-scoring streak from last season and has found the net twice in two games. The player will be the one to watch for as he looks to help his side get another three points. Odisha- Diego Mauricio Diego Mauricio turned the game for Odisha in their last game against Jamshedpur FC gaming off the bench to score a brace to level the scores and help his club pick up a point. The player could be in line for a start and will be key for Odisha as they look to pick up early points in the tournament.
The team scored 2 goals while conceding 7 goals (2-7). In away games, ATK Mohun Bagan scored an average of 1. 67 goals per match and conceded 1. 11. The team received 17 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 77. ATK Mohun Bagan's average team rating is 6. 66 per match. Ball possession is very good for ATK Mohun Bagan, with an average of 51. 56% overall in this season. For more details, please look at ATK Mohun Bagan live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastOdisha FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan live TV broadcast can be seen on Moja TV (BIH), JioTV (IND).
Odisha vs ATK Mohun Bagan live score, Head to Head, ODI
Odisha FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan live stream, score and H2HOdisha FC - ATK Mohun Bagan Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Odisha FC won 2 games (East Bengal, NorthEast United) and lost 2 (with Hyderabad, Goa) while 1 games ended in draws against Chennaiyin. Odisha FC managed to score 7 goals and conceded 11 goals (7-11). Odisha FC scored an average 1. 67 goals per match in the current league season.
ISL: Odisha FC look to bounce back against ATK Mohun Bagan
Odisha Football Club vs ATK Mohun Bagan FC live score
ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha live stream, prediction, team news, Hero ISL liveATK Mohun Bagan will be aiming to continue their red-hot form when they come head to head against Odisha FC in the last game of game week 3 of the Hero Indian Super League. The ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha live stream will begin on Thursday, December 3 at 7:30 PM IST. Here is the ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha team news, ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha prediction and ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha live stream information ahead of the encounter. Hero ISL 2020-21: ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha Preview The Kolkata giant ATK Mohun Bagan won both of its opening matches against Kerala Blasters and SC East Bengal while Odisa have accumulated just one point from a possible six.
ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha team news: Probable playing 11 ATK Mohun Bagan probable XI - Arindam Bhattacharja, Pritam Kotal, Tiri, Sandesh Jhingan; Prabir Das, Javier Hernandez, Carl McHugh, Jayesh Rane, Subhasish Bose; Roy Krishna, David Williams. Odisha probable XI - Kamaljit Singh, Shubham Sarangi, Gaurav Bora, Steven Taylor, Jacob Tratt, Hendry Antonay; Cole Alexander, Gaurav Bora; Nandhakumar Sekar, Diego Mauricio, Laishram Singh; Manuel Onwu Also Read | ARS Vs RPD Dream11 Prediction, Team, Top Picks, UEFA Europa League Preview How to watch ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha live in India? The Hero ISL 2020-21 game will be telecast live on Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD (English); Star Sports Hindi 1/HD, Star Sports 3, Star Gold 2 (Hindi) in India.
Mohun Bagan vs Odisha FC Live Streaming ISL 2021-22
comOdisha FC - ATK Mohun Bagan PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be ATK Mohun Bagan, with 57% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (43% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
ISL: Odisha FC look to bounce back against ATK Mohun Bagan | Football News - Times of IndiaGoing down 0-3 after conceding thrice late in their last match at FC Goa, Odisha FC will bank on their perfect home record when they take on ATK Mohun Bagan in their 10th-round fixture of Indian Super League (ISL) at Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar on Thursday. The match against Goa saw regular striker Nandhakumar Sekar being given marching orders for his second booking in the 65th minute and Odisha let in the goals only after being reduced to 10 men. Sekar is suspended against ATKMB, who are aiming for their fourth consecutive win.
You will be able to watch Odisha FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Odisha FC - ATK Mohun Bagan video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
Odisha coach Josep Gombau must find suitable replacements for Sekar and Saul Crespo, if the latter fails to recover in time from the injury suffered at Goa, against the Kolkata heavyweights, who are third on the table with 19 points from nine games. The visitors, on the other hand, will have their eyes set on the top of the table as they face off against Kalinga Warriors, who are fifth on the roster having a point less, playing equal number of matches. However, Odisha, who have made a name for themselves as the comeback kings, owing to their rallying wins, will take confidence from the fact that they are the only team to have won all their home matches вЂ“ four вЂ“ this season. Gombau is hopeful that his boys will show the same character shown in the Goa match, despite the big loss in the end.
вЂњWeвЂ™re playing at home against a very good opposition in ATK Mohun Bagan. Last week, we did quite well in Goa, but the result wasnвЂ™t on our side. We were 10 men and it was difficult for us, but the performance of the team, the approach of the team, the way we played even with 10 men, IвЂ™m very satisfied with the work put in by the players. With this aim and character, we go to the game on Thursday and try to get a positive result here at home, вЂќ said the former Barcelona youth coach at the pre-match press conference on Wednesday. As for ATKMB coach Juan Ferrando, he sounded cautious before taking on the Juggernauts at their home.
ATK Mohun Bagan vs Odisha live stream, prediction, team
In terms of discipline, the home team received 10 yellow cards and one red card, making 9. 22 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Odisha FC's average team rating is 6. 73 per match. Odisha FC seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 53. 67% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Odisha FC live scores, fixtures and resultsATK Mohun Bagan enters this match having won 4 matches of their last five (NorthEast United, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jamshedpur) lost 1 (with Goa) while 0 fixtures ended in draws.
OFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Team Prediction Today, Odisha FC
Odisha vs ATK Mohun Bagan | Indian Super League
Odisha - ATK Mohun Bagan 24.02.2022 - today livescore